The Indian gooseberry, known locally as Amla, is a tree that is famous for its nutrient rich fruits. It has been a common ingredient in the ancient Indian medicinal practice of Ayurveda.
Amla is a rich source of essential nutrients making it one of the best fruit known to man.
- It is the richest source of vitamin C. A glass of amla juice contains twenty times more vitamin C than a glass of fresh orange juice.
- The fruit is also rich in proteins and fibers.
- It contains minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus besides vitamins A and B.
Some of its amazing health benefits of Alma are:
- IMMUNE SYSTEM The rich vitamin C content makes Amla one of the strongest immune boosters. *
- SKIN HEALTH Its cooling properties make it ideal for treating skin disorders such as acne. * Its antiaging properties slows down the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. *
- LONGEVITY & ANTIAGING The fruit promotes longevity and slows down the aging process. * Its strong antioxidant properties have a protective effect on your heart, lungs, brain, vision and skin. * Powerful antioxidants neutralize the effect of free radical protecting brain cells, improving concentration and memory. *
- GLUCOSE METABOLISM Due to its beneficial effects on the secretion of insulin and its rich chromium content, Amla is believed to promote healthy glucose metabolism. *
- NATURAL LAXATIVE for those with constipation. Amla strengthens the digestive system and improves its ability to digest food and absorb nutrients. It is also an excellent liver tonic.
- HEART HEALTH AND DETOXIFIER Amla aids in strengthening the heart muscles; promoting cardiovascular health. * Regular consumption of Amla also purifies blood and rids the body of harmful toxins. *
Amazing India USDA Certified Organic Amla Powder makes it easy to benefit from this amazing fruit. Start your day by adding Organic Amla powder to your favorite drink or smoothies and feel the difference in your overall health. *